2018年2月9日星期五

谢谢喜爱《华族传统食品系列》的你们!你们的分享和留言是我继续创作下去的动力!


https://igviewer.org/photo/BesWbuQgxxD

by @playfull.sg - XY
2018 February, 08 at 2:16 pm
 
After reading 今天我们捞鱼生, S was keen to make a paper yusheng platter so I set up this #invitationtocreate tray for him. It wasn't easy for him to cut the thin strips and he was getting frustrated that his strips didn't look like the julienned vegetables in the book. I showed him how to hold the paper and how to cut close to the edge and I joined him in cutting to help grow the pile of strips as a form of encouragement. I also told him that he didn't have to finish it all in one sitting. Breaking up a task can make it less daunting and the child can return to it with renewed vigour. . We didn't manage to cut that many strips so the lohei was a rather subdued affair. 😂 I can't wait for my shredded paper package from @playlexue to arrive so we can do a proper messy lohei. Maybe on 人日? I am also looking forward to taking the kids out for a (real) 鱼生 meal because I love love love 鱼生. We tried the Ding Tai Fung yusheng last year and loved it. Any other recommendation? . . .

11:42 AM Feb 2, 2018
I bought this series too!
 11:46 AM Feb 2, 2018
@playlexue I bought all the books. Haha I cannot not buy a full set.
 11:56 AM Feb 2, 2018
@playfull.sg me too 🙊
 1:08 PM Feb 2, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing! It is indeed rare to find such books with a local POV!
 1:30 PM Feb 2, 2018
@hotchockaylate indeed!
 6 days ago
I just bought this today too!!!!
 6 days ago
@themishmashmess support local lit! We need more of such books!
 6 days ago
@playfull.sg indeed!! So hard to find good chinese books at popular
 6 days ago
@themishmashmess Popular has been completely disappointing. I went to two different branches and there wasn't even a display of CNY books apart from one 团圆饭 cookbook.
 6 days ago
This series looks wonderful, and so fun to learn how the traditions unique to Singaporean and Malaysian Chinese! Thank you for showing the inside of the book - off to check TaoBao!!! 😀😀😀
 6 days ago
Oooooo combination of foood and boooook! Thanks for the recommendation, it's so difficult to find books that is uniquely Singapore!
 6 days ago
@2mamas4kids yah lor! I really would like to see more local kidlit!
 3 days ago
Where to buy?!
 3 days ago
@sharonsg Maha Yuyi, a Chinese bookshop at Bras Basah. I was told they respond to FB messages and mail out books as well.
 2 days ago
@playfull.sg Ohhh... A new place for Chinese resources! Fantastic!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页